Are you searching for ICD 10 Code for Arrhythmia ? If yes, we’ve provided the Arrhythmia ICD 10 code in depth, with every indications, exclusions, and other information about the patient.
What’s the ICD 10 Code?
ICD 10 is an international classification of illnesses, created by WHO and is a worldwide employed diagnostic tool used for health management, epidemiology and for clinical purposes.
ICD 10 is an alphanumeric code used to identify the illness It is a widely used language used for recording, reporting and monitoring the progress of diseases all over the world.
Recently, WHO announced the ICD 11, the new upgraded version. It is possible to change Arrhythmia ICD 10 to ICD 11 by using the coding tools or convertor.
How do I find ICD 10? ICD 10 Code for Arrhythmia?
It is the ICD 10 code for Arrhythmia is I49. It is used in order to identify Arrhythmia-related illnesses. It is possible to check the possible inclusions and exclusions to confirm the.
|complicating abortion or ectopic or molar pregnancy||(O00-O07, O08.8)|
|complicating obstetric surgery and procedures||(O75.4)|
|neonatal cardiac dysrhythmi||(P29.1)|
- I49.0 Ventricular fibrillation and flutter
- I49.1 Atrial premature depolarization
Atrial premature beats
- I49.2 Junctional premature depolarization
- I49.3 Ventricular premature depolarization
- I49.4 Other and unspecified premature depolarization
Ectopic beatsExtrasystolesExtrasystolic arrhythmiasPremature:
- beats NOS
- I49.5 Sick sinus syndrome
- I49.8 Other specified cardiac arrhythmias
Brugada syndromeLong QT syndromeRhythm disorder:
- coronary sinus
- I49.9 Cardiac arrhythmia, unspecified
Arrhythmia (cardiac) NOS
An arrhythmia in the heart (uh-RITH-me-uh) can be described as an abnormal heartbeat. Heart rhythm issues (heart arrhythmias) are caused due to the fact that electrical signals that regulate the heart’s beats aren’t functioning correctly. The damaged communication causes heartbeats to become too quickly (tachycardia) or too slowly (bradycardia) or to beat irregularly.
- ICD 10 Code For Graves Disease
- ICD 10 Code For Kennedy Terminal Ulcer
- ICD 10 Code For Bronchiectasis
- ICD 10 Code For Hill Sachs Deformity Left
- Icd 10 Code For Colliding With Person Playing Football
If you are able to locate the correct Arrhythmia ICD code. If you do, you must cross-check it against any exclusion or inclusion. It is also possible to check the other codes related to Arrhythmia by typing in the name of the disease using the bar for search.