Are you searching for ICD 10 Code For Polyarthralgias? If so, we have provided Icd10 Code For Polyarthralgias ICD10 code information. This includes all symptoms, exclusions, and clinical information.
What is the ICD 10 Code?
ICD 10 is an international class of diseases that was developed by WHO. It is widely used for diagnostic purposes, including epidemiology, health management, and clinical purposes.
ICD 10 is an alphanumeric number that denotes the diagnosis of a disease. It is used to record, report, and monitor diseases around the world.
WHO recently released ICD 11, an improved version. The coding tools and convertor allow you to convert ICD 10 Code for Polyarthralgias ICD10 to ICD11
What is the Icd 10 code for polyarthralgias?
M13.0 is the Icd 10 code for polyarthralgias. This code can be used to diagnose Icd10 Code For Polyarthralgias-related diseases. To confirm the code, you can verify all exclusions and inclusions.
Other Related Polyarthralgias ICD 10cm Codes
- Polyarthritis, unspecified – M13.0
- Monoarthritis, not elsewhere classified – M13.1
- Other specified arthritis – M13.8
- Arthritis, unspecified – M13.9
- joint pain.
- joint tenderness.
- stiffness of the joints.
- swelling of the joints.
- limited joint movement.
- Exercise. Low-impact exercise may help ease symptoms related to joint pain.
- Maintain a healthy weight. If you’re overweight, losing weight may help relieve pain and slow down the progression of your condition.
- Massage therapy.
- Heat or cool down the joints.
- Physical therapy.
- Treat the symptoms
You have found the correct ICD 10 Code For Polyarthralgias ICD number. Please ensure that you cross-check it with all exclusions and inclusion. You can also search for the disease name using the search bar.